AIRFA, Association of Independent Risk & Fraud Advisors - Constitution
StatutesThe statutes of this Association are:
- To abide by the laws of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- To abide by the Association’s formal Code of Conduct for operation of the business of facilitating a network of fraud and risk management professionals.
- To adopt the procedures as laid down by the Association.
- To abide by the Association's formal complaints and disciplinary procedure.
- To abide by the Association's administration procedure.
To increase awareness of risk and fraud management practices to members, and through them to their clients, their employees, regulators, government and the media
A more detailed version of the constitution can be found at Companies House.